Ads Assessor Program- USA
|Job Classified Ads - General Labour - Houston (Listing id #5406)
“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As an Ads Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the US. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The internet has now become the powerhouse of all information, everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet, yet how can we be sure this information is entirely up to date or relevant? This is where you can contribute. We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate an internet search result.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Tasks are available 24/7 with a minimum of 10 hours to a maximum of 20 available weekly. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in the US for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, cultural affairs with a strong focus on shopping sites etc. in your country
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
What We Offer
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 8 or higher. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mbps
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc. Internet Explorer version 10 or higher is used on most tasks.
Click on the following link or copy and paste it into your browser;
Address: Houton, Houston, Texas, 77001, USA Location on map:
Name: Lionbridge GSS Ltd.
Phone : 009673700